We are now accepting VPK and Preschool registrations
for the 2020-2021 school year!
Thank you for your interest in King of Kings Lutheran Preschool! We are now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year for both our VPK program and our tuition-based 3-year-old program.
We are so glad that you would like more information! Please click on the links below to find out more information about our program. You will also need to pick up an enrollment folder from our school office (or we can mail it to you) that has additional forms to read and sign. If you still have questions, please contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school at 407-628-5696. I am excited to meet you and start this preschool adventure with you and your child!
- King of Kings Lutheran Preschool Information
- What is VPK?
- How do I enroll my child in VPK at King of Kings?
- What will the 2020-2021 School Year Look Like?
- PreK Enrollment Form 20-21 - Print and complete
- State of Florida Health Form - Print and complete
- About the Director
License # C09OR0442